Fuji Asagiri Kogen Lodge
From the double-height living room and the balcony stretches out the Lawn.
In the morning, through the clean air, you will hear the birds sing and have a magnificent view of Mount Fuji.
The lodge offers the whole family a time to unwind.
Long-term stays welcome. Partially open to pets.
|Days and Seasons||Price|
|Year-end and New Year’s, “Golden Week”(between end of April to beginning of May), Summer Vacation, Long Weekends, etc.||30,800 yen and up|
|Night before a weekend or a holiday||19,800 yen and up|
|Friday night||15,400 yen and up|
|Others||13,200 yen and up|
(Includes consumption tax and service charge)
Please see the lodging calendar for precise prices.
- The lodge can house 5 persons maximum. An additional fee of 3,300 yen (tax included) will be charged for the 5th person.
- If your group consists of more than 6 guests, please reserve 2 cottages.
- Up to 3 pre-schoolers who do not need their own mattresses and duvets will not be counted. Children who use their own mattresses and duvets will be charged the same as adults.
- If you are staying for more than 1 night and wish to have linens changed, there will be an extra charge of 1,100 yen (tax included) per person.
Check-in 3 p.m. Check-out 10 a.m.
- Cancellation policy (Please read before making reservation)
- Up to 7 days prior to the day of arrival: Free
- From 6 days to 1 day prior to the day of arrival: 50% of the room rate.
- The day of arrival: 100 % of the room rate.
- ■ Read more about lodging in our pamphlet (Japanese only).
The roomy lodge allows for guest to spend several days comfortably. Panels are made from Fuji Japanese cypress from the Mount Fuji region, and the terrace has a country-style design. Weather permitting, the majestic Mount Fuji can be seen from every room. Pristine nature can be enjoyed each season of the year. The day starts with bird songs and ends with cricket chirps. You will be free from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Double-height living room is spacious. The Lawn can be approached directly via the balcony and adults can watch the children playing outdoors from the kitchen. The lodge creates a time of relaxation for adults and unrestricted play for children.
There are 2 twin bedrooms on the upper floor. An additional futon set is available for the 5th guest.
Please make your own beds. There will be an instruction pamphlet in the drawer of the night table.
Each large-sized bath is supplied with Vanadium water from Mount Fuji for your comfort. Washers and driers are available for the convenience of multiple-night guests.
Bath towels, face towels, sleepwear, body soap, all-in-one conditioner/shampoo, hair dryer, tooth brushes.
Refrigerator, microwave, rice cooker/warmer, 3 electric stoves, 3 pots, skillet, kettle, electric hot pot, cutting board, knife, strainer, bowl, fish toasting grid, can opener, turner, ladle, grater, rice spatula, cooking chopsticks, coffee pot, electric hot plate, dishwashing soap, sponge, dish towel, dishes for 5 persons, foil, plastic wrap.
Please bring your own condiments and spices.
Please eat in the comfort of your own room.
We offer only food ingredients. The guests are requested to cook by themselves. Minimum order for food ingredients is for 2 persons.
Please make reservations either upon your arrival or via the phone.
Ordering and cancellation must be made 3 days prior to the day of staying by 4 p.m.
Please pay at the counter in the Restaurant & Cafe during your stay.
- Breakfast set 850 yen/person (tax included)
A package of local produce will be delivered to the lodge the previous evening, including Milkland milk(180ml), bread, ham, egg, vegetable salad, fruit, jam, and tea.
- Kogen Momiji Raw Egg-on-Rice 500 yen/person (tax included)
(Special egg, rice, miso soup, pickles, and mini-sized salad, served at the Restaurant after 9:00 am.)
- BBQ on the lawn! Or hot-pot in the lodge!
See details below.
Have a BBQ on the lawn on a clear day. Everyone can have fun. Weather permitting, enjoy some locally brewed beer while watching Mount Fuji as the sun sets.
BBQ is not allowed on the balcony to prevent accidental fire.
Come empty handed!
Fuji Sanroku Pork (grown at the foot of Mount Fuji) 150g, Fujinomiya Fried noodles, sausages, and Asagiri Kogen vegetables)
This set does not include utensils such as portable stoves, tongues, etc. Please bring your own or rent them for a fee.
|BBQ utensils set
(BBQ griddle, charcoal, stove, grill, tongue, fire starter, electric igniter, newspapers, paper fan)
|BBQ stove only||550 yen
Dining indoors in case of rain and snow
- Pork Shabu-shabu 2,650 yen/person (tax included)
- Fuji Sanroku pork 150g, home-made cheese, Asagiri Kogen vegetables, cooked udon-noodles with soup, condiments, and pickles.
- Beef Shabu-shabu 3,150 yen/person (tax included)
- Beef sirloin, home-made cheese, Asagiri Kogen vegetables, cooked udon-noodles with soup, condiments, and pickles.
- Asagiri Nabe set 1,350 yen/person (tax included)
- Nabe hot pot (special miso/milk flavored), Koshu Hoto noodles, one rice ball, pickles.
- Rainbow trout from Fujinomiya
- 400 yen/fish
Sprinkle salt and grill at the BBQ, or cook in the nabe hot-pot!
- Onigiri rice ball set (2 rice balls and pickles)
- 350 yen (tax included)
Bring your pet
- Please inform us beforehand.
- One of the lodges is pet-friendly. Guests can take their companion inside and sleep together on the lower floor, and take them walking in the park.
Please bring your own pet supplies.
Please wipe your pet’s feet well before entering the lodge and refrain from taking them upstairs or to the bathroom.
- For guests with animal allergies.
- We have a lodge that is animal-free: no pet has ever entered the area. Please request this lodge if you are allergic to pets.
- You can also make reservations by telephone or fax.
- Please tell us when you would like to stay with us and how many of you there will be. We will check and if the room(s) is available we will send you some forms to fill.
- (If unfortunately the rooms are full we will call you back.)
- Please fill the forms and send them back to us, and pay the fee within 1 week. The payment method is bank transfer only, and must be made prior to your arrival. After confirming the payment and the receipt of necessary forms, we will either send you the room number by mail or call you.
↓↓↓ Online reservations is also available through Yoyaku-Ban and Rakuten Travel services. ↓↓↓
- Yoyaku-Ban Online reservation (Japanese only)
- Payment methods: bank transfer (made prior to staying) or credit card
- Please complete your payment at least 2 weeks before your stay.
- Please choose from “Pets allowed” “No pets allowed.”
- Available rooms will be shown on the calendar.
- If a telephone icon is shown, please call 0544-54-3690.
- Rakuten Travel
- Payment methods: credit card only